The Hear our Voices project has proven to be extremely successful, with partners producing a wide range of publications, videos and training materials.
The Hear Our Voices Project aimed to mainstream the idea of participation among children themselves in a fun but educative way. An animated movie shows practical ways of involving peers with intellectual disabilities designed by children themselves.
The video is available in English, French, German, Spanish as well as Bulgarian, Czech, Polish and Portuguese. Don’t hesitate to circulate it on Social Media!
Cedar Foundation produced three videos about the young people and the work done with them on participation (with English subtitles):
QUIP also produced several inspiring videos:
- Matyáš – My communication video (with subtitles in English) about alternative communication.
- Hear Our Voices! Child participation in public decision-making (in Czech only)
- In the child best interest! (in Czech only)
Five videos which illustrate how the different tools work in practice are available in Spanish.
- The assembly and my turn to speak
- My meeting
- Participation questionnaire
- Participation in the school board
- Satisfaction questionnaire
A video about the Step by Step programme is also available with English subtitles.